Sunday, March 15, 2015

Newton




Since, the Exam Season is on, I'll be writing something on NEWTON'S LAW.
You might be thinking I will be writing something on "SCIENCE", but that's not possible.
Even I am one of those who considers study as the "HOUSE OF BOREDOM".
But, when I thought about his law closely it made sense in REAL LIFE.
I know this sounds "VAGUE" but its true.
To discover this secret, wait for my next post which will be within 2 days

The Second "Eclipsed Secret" is to be discovered in 2 days.
Till then, FOCUS on your exams. That's needed.

Follow: @secretseclipsed (Twitter)
              @eclipsedsecrets (Instagram)
              @https://m.facebook.com/eclipsedsecrets
              @Aishwarya Jain (LinkedIn)
               jain.aishwarya94@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,
@eclipsedsecrets 

No comments:

Post a Comment